Our Terms & Conditions
Select from Nortech is a trading style of Nortech Garage Doors Ltd
- The imagery in this website is intended as a guide only to the styles, colours and profiles of the Select products.
- Handle positions will vary dependant upon the style, operation and size of the door.
- Side and top stiles (the area around a particular design) may vary in width and height dependent upon the size, even on doors of the same style.
- Colours are limited by the capabilities of your screen and will not be a perfect match to the real thing. please request to see a sample if you are unsure.
- Translucency of GRP doors may vary when viewed from inside on a bright day due to variations in laminate thickness. This does not represent a manufacturing defect and overall performance is not affected.
- Over time some products may exhibit slight marking to points of contact such as the inner face of an insulated roller door, this does not represent a manufacturing defect and overall performance is not affected.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Quotations are valid for 30 days from date of issue
A 25% deposit is payable on placing an order, with the balance being payable to the installer upon completion of the work All Items remain the property of Nortech Garage Doors Ltd until full payment is received. At the time of order we will advise you of our current lead time, subject to goods being available from the manufacturer.
Installations are guaranteed against defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of Two Years subject to reasonable use and maintenance in accordance with the Door and Hardware Federation “Domestic Garage Door Warranty” which is underwritten by the Door and Hardware Federation Additional product guarantees may also be offered by the manufacturer, full details are available on request.
It is occasionally possible that an out of square opening only opening only becomes apparent when a door is set up in that opening. In such cases the door will be installed to operate as efficiently as possible.
A clear working space at least 8’ feet / 2438m back from the openings will be required to allow the installation to be carried out.
Whilst every care will be taken in removing old frames Nortech will not be liable for any damage to render or brickwork, unless caused by our negligence.
When the installation is complete the garage floor will be swept, however please double check to ensure there is no debris which could puncture car tyres.
Nortech supply and install product to the requirements of current legislation and will not accept liability for any alterations made by others, such alterations may invalidate the guarantee.
The finish of your new garage door and frame should be treated as per the manufacturers’ instructions; this may include painting or regular cleaning. Timber frames should be primed and painted or stained immediately after installation.
Nortech Garage Doors Ltd is a founder member of the Association of Garage Door Specialists, and current members of the Door and Hardware Federation. All installations are carried out in accordance with current legislation and the requirements of the Door and hardware Federation
We always endeavour to provide the best products and level of service to our customers, however on rare occasions things may go wrong. If so we’ll respond rapidly and do all we can to resolve the issue quickly and with minimum disruption.
You will be invited to inspect the work carried out while our staff are on site, however if an issue materialises later please provide details in writing either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Nortech Garage Doors Ltd, The Portal, Colbourne Avenue, Cramlington, NE23 1WD
We aim to respond within 2 days informing you of the remedial process we will follow.
In the unlikely event we are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, we are members of both Which? Trusted Trader and the Door & Hardware Federation, you may wish to refer your complaint to either organisation.
Which?: 0117 981 2929 DHF: 01827 52337
Nortech Garage Doors Limited, Borough Hall Wellwy, Morpeth NE61 1BN
Reg no. 3949998 VAT no. 946407409